susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Monday, May 29, 2006

In my brother's house ....







The more educated of you will recognise this mangling of a biblical misquote. Actually, it's some pictures - Heidi has created not just a home, but an awesome work of art. I want this house (and the back yard). The young chap at the computer is my nephew Michael. The back of the head is my brother .... he loves having his photo taken! More photos later, I hope.

lol xx

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where are you Susy? Has anyone heard - we are worried now!

    Hopefully you are having such a good time you haven't had a chance to 'blog', or NewFoundland has no Internet?!

    Linda and the ECDL Team, Chelmsford

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home