susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Monday, December 31, 2007

Party on, dude - yay!! but not too much?

I've made a few resolutions for tonight's party - at the same friends' house as last year, amazingly enough.

So - I will not drink enough wine to look at a vodka bottle and think approvingly that drinking a quarter of the vod bottle is a good idea. I will not, under the influence, blab all about my private life, so it's no longer private. I will not, under the influence, snog a girfriend. And then do it again. I will not puke on my hosts' carpet, or my host. I will not need a wee, and have to be hauled on to the loo by mine host. I will not get to passing-out drunk and the paramedics called. The only thing I didn't do was get a hangover..

A night to remember - never to do again ...

heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home