susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Yes I know it's blurry - but it's 2 in the mornng, and if you're wondering - and you might well be - why I'm up at this time, and why I'm looking rather odd(er) - well, this was the Duchess headdress and makeup I wore for the very abbreviated version of Alice in Wonderland not-quite-a-panto for the Friends of the drama group.

This was about the hundredth photo I took and doesn't show the black outlined lips and the Amy Whitehouse eyes (yes, I know, I know - I'm sooooo fucking cool, I know who's who hehe ......). Anyway, my eyes are actually shut.

This is the first time I've tried all this out with my new camera - and it wasn't very difficult - just hadn't got round to it. Heyhey!! There'll be no stopping me now ..

And so to bed. Byeeeeeeee!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Vraiment a la mode, chere Susy!

     
  • At 3:48 pm , Blogger Raybelles said...

    Well you are ALMOST so fucking cool and you ALMOST know who's who - cos it's Amy Winehouse.

    Lots of love from the Speech Police

    XXX

     
  • At 4:02 pm , Blogger susyrosy said...

    errrm, that MIGHT have been intentional .....

    hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home