susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm not sure this is allowed but WTF

You may have noticed a few ads have now started appearing on the right hand side of this blog. Yes, the favourite son is exploiting hs mother and selling off the blank space. This is how it works. A computer program picks up key pearls from my writings and matches them with appropriate ads looking for a home. You're meant to be so taken a) with my scribbling that you immediately b) click on apparently relevant ads. I make a small (oh yes) fortune, you get access to fascinating products.

I've just looked down the ads. Yes - things about dogs and things for Grandma, for sure, but Indian mythology and men's skin care?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home