susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Screams of frustration

I'm off to inspect this cute river cruiser in the middle of France at the end of the month. But I've been to see my old sailboat. And of course I've looked up the same boats on the internet to see what's out there. And yep, there are quite a few. And now I've just seen a short clip on someone's blog, filmed at sea, bloke's tanned and wearing shorts - it's hot, the boat's heeling and sailing just sweetly under sun, breeze and autopilot. WHY can't I want to sail on my own? Cos I love sailing... I'm such a weed. Thank goodness I've been invited for a weekend on the Clyde at the end of April - flying up to Glasgow with saily chums. Should be good for a weekend, but my soul shouts out for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home