susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hi peeps

Well, still weather bound in Sydney - and I know the place pretty well now - by foot, at least. I'm posting this at the library and they're pretty mean with their internet access, so this is short.

I'm off to read your comments - keep them coming - I love to hear what's happening elsewhere!

PS I was walking through Old Sydney the other day and a barefoot madwoman dashed out into the street ahead of me and hurled something on the sidewalk ... when I rather cautiously got to outside her house, I inspected the remains - shattered balloons and pieces of ice! Icebombs!!

Otherwise, Sydney is (scuse me) a little samey. Friendly, but samey.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well - I hope you follow my antics on MY blog!

    Loz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home