susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My eldest daughter Rachel

Did I say she and her husband and baby Isabella are living in Shanghai? Well, I've just added her Shanghai blog to the sidebar on the right hand side of this page. It's called 'Living the Hai Life', but when I changed the template it looks as if A Chile Tale is repeated twice. Unless it updates - which it should - her Chinese blog is the first link. I shall have another go. Do read it - she loves living in Shanghai.

(signed) Fond Mama


PS (blushes and hangs head) I overlooked a bit of the program - it should be ok now... It's been well over two years since I worked in IT. I've wiped my brain of anything to do with computers, apart from using the internet, and even that's a bit dodgy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home