susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trains and Technology

I need to download the pix from my camera - because I went choo choo on a steam train today and took lots of them, but the new cute baby laptop doesn't have an inbuilt cd drive to install the phone/cam drivers and I haven't fired up the old laptop with the dodgy connection ...

It's the Nene Valley Railway - lots of elderly boys playing with a giant train set, wearing uniforms, blowing whistles, clipping real card tickets .. such amazing fun! I found out I can (if I pay) get to drive a steam train and woooooo wooooooooo the train's whistle - so there's something an elderly gal can do on a boring day ...

Here's a link to their website: (this could be me ...) http://www.nvr.org.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home