susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Monday, July 03, 2006

Half the woman - but TWICE THE GU-URRLL!!!!!!!!!!

Slim, trim and roaring to go!

Things I've found out about myself so far:

I like cruising from place to place - not marinas - wild cruising, anchoring.

Need occasional fix of showers, people, laundry, loo. Oh, yes, and an internet fix. Oh, and yes, of course, an alcohol fix (J doesn't drink at all).

I like being an old fashioned boatwife. J does all the boat/beast maintenance. He also does the navigation. Now see here - I can navigate, plot a course, use radar, gps, autohelm (our three fantastic and unsung boat heroes) and do do all these things, but J does it better and loves doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home