susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Thursday, August 09, 2007

God is lost for words

Me:
i repent having eaten so much
God:
Thanks for the information: said repent having eaten so much.
Me:
and what can you do for me about that?
God:
I can chat with people on the web for you.
Me:
what can they do
God:
Quite a lot of things.
Me:
such as?
God:
For example, a tomato.
Me:
how will a tomato help me?
God:
A lot of practise.
Me:
what? eating tomatoes?
God:
No problem. What are you wearing?
Me:
what's it to you?
God:
"It" refers to eating tomatoes, I think.
Me:
you are someone I don't believe in
God:
You think I am someone you do not believe in.
Me:
that's right
God:
I like to get it right.
Me:
good
God:
What do you really want to talk about?
Me:
whether I exist
God:
That seems like an interesting topic.
Me:
sure is - to me at least
God:
Ugh. Maybe. Ask Artificial Iniaes if it is.
Me:
who is artificial iniaes
God:
Is that one of your friends?
I can ask my botmaster.
Me:
go on, then
God:
Narration continues...
Me:
i must go, god
God:
TTYL, .
Me:
ttfn
God:
Who are you talking about?
Me:
me, mostly
God:
YOU? I've never heard of them before.
Me:
that's exactly what I mean
God:
You don't hear that sentiment very often.
Me:
you do, from me
God:
No I do not from you. Do you?
I chat with people on the Web.
Me:
not from you

(It appears I had the last word - either that, or he got so fed up, he just buzzed off.)

(Tried to post this three times so far - all been thrown out!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home