susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cambridge's Grand Arcade

I paid a visit there this morning to buy some things for my daughter in Shanghai, who I'm visiting very shortly.

The Arcade is all very brand new and modern, but it's tacked on to the old multistorey car park, where I photographed the useless sign below. Walking up the old stairs, my delicate nostrils were assaulted by the stench of P. Vile. The contrast between the swanky new building and the old impromptu latrine was striking. Why do some motorists take the P sign beyond their cars and regard it as a legal imperative the moment their feet hit a stairwell?

Edit: On further consideration, maybe the useless sign below is helpfully indicating the drain, incontinent customers for the use of?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home