susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hi, Mom, I'm ho-ome!

My son rang at 1.00 last night (woke me up, dear chap) to tell me he was on his way home after 7 months in Thailand.

Then he woke me up at 5.30 this morning to tell me (a touch unnecessarily, huh?) that he WAS home! Bless! I keep forgetting he's not 14 any more, even though the memory obviously lingers on for him, too...

It's lovely to see him after so long - not really moaning. Not allowed to moan - he's now snoring away upstairs - and I wouldn't want to wake him...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi suzy, i am in maine and thinking of sailing with jack this summer. i know you sailed with him last summer. could you contact me? ellen berry e.berry3@verizon.net

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home