susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Friday, May 04, 2007

The saddest sight

was my daughter kissing and stroking her beautiful new stillborn baby son.

Died and born 1.30 pm 3 May 2007.

Ebby: I thought it was my alarm clock waking me up (the beep beep of the ambulance backing down the road to their house). I really wanted a little brother.

Zia: We knew him, but he didn't know us. Did he cry? Did he open his eyes? Did he kick his legs?

Daisy: Little man, little man. I don't want to go home and have to leave him here. He was warm for a long time. Now he's cold. I kept thinking he had moved. I kept asking them if they'd made a mistake..

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 am , Blogger Debu's Blog said...

    Dear,

    Everyone have Sadest part in their life....no one cud stop it...i think it's a life...nothingelse !!!

    http://qualitytale.blogspot.com
    http://indiaonwheel.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1:39 pm , Blogger rob said...

    Cannot begin to believe how everybody felt! so sad, so very very sad!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home