susys running away to sea

"The rigors (sic) of an expeditionary lifestyle"

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mobilised!

Several attempts have been made to kick and scream me into the 21st century. Third phone lucky? Kate has bought me a £10 voucher from Tesco, and given me an old mobile. And joined the two together. Then Tim instructed me in the use of the phone, by virtue of holding said phone cupped in his hands out of my sight, hammering the buttons and then declaring me to be fully conversant with this obviously out of date designed phone. I've seen the sleek lightweight modern ones - this is a brick by comparison. Ingrate!

Kate tells me it is for emergencies only. So I proceed to send messages to all my friends. And spend the rest of the day exchanging texts, until the balance is down to £4.65. For goodness' sake don't tell her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home